DJManiax DJManiax

Mind Blown

The alternating note paths had me so confused at first ha I love it, its the first rhythm game I've played in a while that didn't copy the guitar hero or ddr format, and its extremely well made and synced.

Poltergifts Poltergifts

Hours wasted

I really like this game, its very addictive, but weapons spawns and balancing needs a little work. Also medals dont work, but overall great game.

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

Addictive

Simple but complicated, and has rainbows and robots, I played for almost an hour. ha

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Different

Cool concept with just the protection type game and the message that went along with it was cool too. The ending really threw me for a loop I couldnt tell what was going on at first but it was really touching. good job

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

A little complicated

I like the pick up and go of the first one, but this one is soo in depth with character, song, and instrument customazation, and preformances (that even though they seemed a little tacked on) there was no way I couldnt give this a 10.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Best put together game on NG

This is the best looking, has the most game modes and charaters. I wish I could give more than a 10.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Very Bioshockish

I was super creeped out the whole time and ha to keep thinking of how to use the items you gave me.

Custom Hero - basic 3 Custom Hero - basic 3

ehh

i like the creator but my black guy kept turning white. And certain colors wouldnt work.

Perpetual Blaze Perpetual Blaze

Fun

It was pretty fun needs more to it though.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Infectious

Ha love the achievements, its simple and difficult at the same time. And it never gets old.